Why EMT Advantage
100% online emergency courses
- Accepted nationwide with no skills test
- Instant certification day or night
- For initial cert or recert
- Based on new AHA guidelines
- 3 months money back guarantee
- Take our courses for required job training
No hidden charges
Includes everything you need
- Online training material
- Online exam with instant grading
- 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card
- Hard copy card with free shipping, if requested
Fast, convenient process
Earn your card from your computer
- Study the online training material
- Take the online exam on your schedule
- Get up to 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card once you pass
- Receive your hard copy card by mail, upon request
Save up to 15%
Automatic multi-course discounts
- Save 10% when you order 2 courses
- Save 15% when you order 3 courses
- Discounts applied instantly
- Secure, convenient shopping cart
- Get instant access after purchase
Frequently asked questions
1. When will my card arrive?
Answer: As soon as you pass you will be able to download an instant PDF provider card. The following day we will ship your hard copy card if requested. Hard copy cards typically arrive in 3–4 days.
2. Can I purchase multiple courses?
Answer: Yes, you can order up to three courses at once. Plus, you will automatically save 10% when you order any two courses and 15% when you order three courses!
3. Do you require an in-person skills test (also called a practical component)?
Answer: At EMT Advantage you will not be required to conduct an in-person test or demonstration of any kind. Our certification courses are 100% online which means you can do everything from your home or work computer.
For more information please see our FAQ page.
EMT Advantage is a premier provider of web-based emergency medical courses. We currently offer certification and recertification courses for Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS).
We take education seriously. All of our courses are based on the most current AHA guidelines, ACLS, PALS & BLS courses follow 2020 American Heart Association® Guidelines for CPR and ECC. Courses are designed to effectively test your knowledge of important algorithms, techniques and information in a convenient accelerated format. Upon completion of each course, you will be able to download a PDF provider card that you can print out and use for immediate certification proof until you request your wallet provider card and arrives in the mail.
Unlike most other online emergency training providers, we stand behind our courses with a strong, long-lasting guarantee. Each course is guaranteed for 3 months from the date of purchase with a 100% money back pledge for your security and peace of mind. Thanks for your interest in EMT Advantage and we look forward to helping you quickly obtain your ACLS EMT, PALS or BLS card!