Why EMT Advantage
100% online emergency courses
- Accepted nationwide with no skills test
- Instant certification day or night
- For initial cert or recert
- Based on new science guidelines
- 3 months money back guarantee
- Take our courses for required job training
No hidden charges
Includes everything you need
- Online training material
- Online exam with instant grading
- 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card
- Hard copy card with free shipping, if requested
Fast, convenient process
Earn your card from your computer
- Study the online training material
- Take the online exam on your schedule
- Get up to 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card once you pass
- Receive your hard copy card by mail, upon request
Frequently asked questions
1. When will my card arrive?
Answer: As soon as you pass you will be able to download an instant PDF provider card. The following day we will ship your hard copy card if requested. Hard copy cards typically arrive in 3–4 days.
2. Can I purchase multiple courses?
Answer: Yes, you can order up to three courses at once. Plus, you will automatically save 10% when you order any two courses and 15% when you order three courses!
3. Do you require an in-person skills test (also called a practical component)?
Answer: At EMT Advantage you will not be required to conduct an in-person test or demonstration of any kind. Our certification courses are 100% online which means you can do everything from your home or work computer.
For more information please see our FAQ page.
By using the EMT Advantage site www.emtadvantage.com (including both purchasing product(s) from the site or reading site information) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use listed below.
All of the content on www.emtadvantage.com is general information and subject to change without notice.
There may be errors or inaccuracies in the site’s information. EMT Advantage excludes liability for any errors or inaccuracies to the maximum legal degree.
All of the information on the site or in any product or material from the site is to be used at your own risk. It is each vistor or customer’s responsibility to determine if information from the site is relevant and/or accurate for a particular situation.
Any links from www.emtadvantage.com to another site should not be considered an endorsement of the site being linked to from www.emtadvantage.com.
Potential disputes arising from information freely displayed on the site or products/material obtained from the site are subject to United States law.