Why EMT Advantage
100% online emergency courses
- Accepted nationwide with no skills test
- Instant certification day or night
- For initial cert or recert
- Based on new AHA guidelines
- 3 months money back guarantee
- Take our courses for required job training
No hidden charges
Includes everything you need
- Online training material
- Online exam with instant grading
- 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card
- Hard copy card with free shipping, if requested
Fast, convenient process
Earn your card from your computer
- Study the online training material
- Take the online exam on your schedule
- Get up to 3 free exam retakes
- Instant provider card once you pass
- Receive your hard copy card by mail, upon request
Save up to 15%
Automatic multi-course discounts
- Save 10% when you order 2 courses
- Save 15% when you order 3 courses
- Discounts applied instantly
- Secure, convenient shopping cart
- Get instant access after purchase
Frequently asked questions
1. When will my card arrive?
Answer: As soon as you pass you will be able to download an instant PDF provider card. The following day we will ship your hard copy card if requested. Hard copy cards typically arrive in 3–4 days.
2. Can I purchase multiple courses?
Answer: Yes, you can order up to three courses at once. Plus, you will automatically save 10% when you order any two courses and 15% when you order three courses!
3. Do you require an in-person skills test (also called a practical component)?
Answer: At EMT Advantage you will not be required to conduct an in-person test or demonstration of any kind. Our certification courses are 100% online which means you can do everything from your home or work computer.
For more information please see our FAQ page.
Step 1 of 3
Choose your courses:
(save 10% when you order 2 courses and 15% when you order 3)
The most convenient way to certify or recertify is from your home computer!
Sign up for an EMT ACLS training, PALS or BLS course from EMT Advantage and discover why so many medical professionals are skipping the classroom, saving time, saving money and earning their provider card online.
Each course includes comprehensive training material and our online exams. Courses are based on the most recent American Heart Association guidelines and updated regularly. Exams are conducted online and typically take about an hour to complete. As soon as you place an order you will have instant access to the course material for as long as you need. There are no time restrictions. Study, prepare and test at your own pace! You will be able to access our courses from any computer with Internet access.
EMT Advantage makes it easy for medical professionals to quickly earn a recertification or certification for ACLS, PALS and BLS online!
Recieve a 2-year certification that is accepted nationally!
Our courses are accepted throughout the entire United States, and most international countries and territories as well. So regardless of your location our courses are a fast, easy way to earn your ACLS, PALS or BLS (or all three!). All of our certifications last for 2 years from the date of completion.
Take your course from home — no skills check required
For your convenience, our certification and recertification courses do not require any in-person skills checks. Each course contains all the material and knowledge you need to earn an ACLS, PALS or BLS certification so you can avoid the hassle of disrupting your schedule with an in-person skills check.
Free provider cards — receive one instantly and another by mail, upon request
As soon as you pass the exam you will receive a PDF provider card which you can print for immediate proof of certification. The following business day we will ship a hard copy certification card printed on professional card stock. The hard copy card typically arrives at your doorstep within 3–5 business days. The card is shipped only if requested.
Complete money back guarantee!
All of our courses include 3 months 100% money back guarantee. If you are unhappy with one of our courses during this period you can contact us for a full refund of your purchase (minus any express shipping fees). Other online continuing education providers don’t offer a refund or limit the refund period to a few weeks. We stand by our courses for 3 months after purchase!
Save up to 15% on multi-course orders!
EMT Advantage is one of the few medical education services to offer a full suite of emergency medical certification services. Our extensive services enable us to pass significant savings on to you. If you need to order multiple certification or recertification courses you will receive an automatic discount as soon as you select more than one course in our shopping cart.
Save 10% when you order two courses
Save 15% when you order three courses
Register today! Here’s how it works
Our courses are fast and easy to complete.
Select your desired courses and complete your purchase
Prepare for the exam at your own pace
Take the online exam with instant grading
Get your exam results immediately
» If you pass, download your instant provider card (PDF) for immediate proof of certification
» If you don’t pass the exam, 3 free retakes are included
If requested, we will ship your hard copy provider card within 1 business day after you pass
Wyoming services snapshot
Purchase a Wyoming ACLS with EMT Advantage and you won’t need to worry about your WY ACLS certification for 2 full years. Our certifications last for 2 years from the date you passed the exam. Each card is accepted nationally so you won’t have to re-take a course should you move during that time period. We’re also happy to send you a replacement card should you misplace your card within the two-year window.
Our Wyoming PALS courses are accepted in every state in the U.S. Should you move locations or change jobs you can still use your WY PALS cards as proof of certification in your new location. Our courses are also accepted in Canada and other international countries as well.
If you lose your Wyoming BLS card you received from EMT Advantage simply contact our customer service department and let us know. Please give us your name, course passed (example: WY BLS) and the approximate date you passed the exam. As soon as we locate your records we’ll ship you a replacement card for free.
Wyoming health overview Wyoming ranked 19th in terms of public health in 2010. In 2015 Wyoming ranked 25th. The state ranked 22nd in the number of cardiac related deaths and 10th in the number of deaths caused by cancer per 100,000 people.
- The prevalence of diabetes in the state has fallen from 8.2% to 7.1% over the last year though the state still has 309,000 adults who have been diagnosed as diabetics.
- Obesity has become more widespread and now affects 29.5% of the population as compared to 20.0% a decade back.
- 1.1 million people in the state are now considered diabetic.
- The rate of smoking among adults has fallen from 24.1% to 19.1% over the last decade, though Wyoming still has 830,000 adult smokers.
- The rate of violent crime has fallen over the last year from 228 to 196 offenses per 100,000 people.
Wyoming health strengths
- Low rate of violent crime
- Cleaner air, reflected in lower levels of air pollution
- Low rate of infectious disease
- Low rate of children living in poverty
Wyoming health challenges
- High rate of occupational fatality
- Low availability of primary healthcare providers
The ORH (Wyoming Office of Rural Health) has listed some ‘key’ factors based on the states unique geographic and population traits. The entire state (except the districts of Natrona and Laramie) is deemed ‘RURAL’ and 17 counties whose density of population is less than 6,000 residents per square mile have been declared ‘FRONTIER’. The findings of ORH state that:
- 8 counties suffer from a shortage of primary healthcare providers
- 200,000 people in shortage areas have inadequate access to primary health care
- 205,000 people in shortage areas have inadequate access to dental care
- The entire state suffers from a dearth of mental health providers
The ORH provides special incentives and grants to physicians and healthcare providers who set up practice in the area by way of full or partial repayment of their educational loans, training services, and visa waivers.
A number of Tobacco-Free Wyoming communities have been set up in various counties to address tobacco related issues among the residents. Issues like passive smoking and pre-tobacco influence are a part of the various measures addressed by these community programs.The WQTP (Wyoming Quit Tobacco Program) provides financial assistance to purchase over-the-counter medicines and free counseling services for quitting smoking. An online helpline is also available at www.quit.net for providing telephonic support and guidance to both clinicians and smokers by way of both medications and counseling.
Jul 20, 2018 -- Bystander provides CPR to a 72-year-old cardiac arrest victim
A 72-year-old man complained about having chest pain and then suddenly collapsed. The bystander performed CPR on him until EMS came and provided him shocks with a defibrillator and he revived. He was conscious and alert when he was loaded in the ambulance and was taken to the hospital in Salt Lake City.